onsdag 22. april 2015

An interior plot.

I wasn't too sure about how to do the interior design. This is the stage of building that I am the least experienced at, in this game, and not aware of how to use certain items to make what I want. I am quite happy with how things turned out, and how it helps me store things effectively and near by where I work.


 Downstairs have the kitchen, dining area, and master bedroom.




The guest bedroom, or children's bedroom or what ever extra beds one could want or need in your house.
 I keep my storage at the oposite side of the guest beds on this floor. I think I can fit a few more of these rows with out blocking the windows, but found no need to install them yet.


Up at the loft. Lots more space to fit many crates. Storage space wont be a problem just yet, and after this I suppose I need to mine and store as many different blocks that I can find. I want to make a Dojo near by, after making a little pond outside of the house with a belonging river. The landscaping is what I will do next after some heavy mining.

I wish my self good luck, and prosper mining, as well to all of you. Hope you have a good day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar